Salesforce implementation Methodologies
Salesforce is the world’s No.1 CRM platform that is widely used in a number of business enterprises for sales and marketing. It has brought about automation in the business industry all over the world and has been giving commendable results and reviews from the users.
However, the working system after adapting salesforce into business is very easy and smooth but the implementation of Salesforce is a time-consuming process and needs to be done with careful planning and research within the organization I order to get the desired customizations.
Salesforce implementation makes your task easier and your goals nearer.
The Salesforce implementation is done by the salesforce partners with expertise and through a stepwise procedure
Step 1: Preparation
It includes all the pre-requisite things for the automation, migration of data for the implementation. This includes-
- Building a team for discovery
- Prioritizing vision and goals
- Development of a roll-out plan
- Understanding Salesforce CRM terminology
- Training administrator and building communication with the end user.
Step 2: Setting Up Salesforce CRM
This step includes-
- Setting up of Company’s profile
- Establishing the access permissions that includes data, hierarchy, rules sharing etc.
- Customization of layouts, fields, reports, capturing leads
- Finally Importing the data
Step 3: Engage
- This step mainly covers all the training and adoption related to the Salesforce implementation process such as:
- Developing a training strategy
- Understanding the audience, providing relevant content and effectively delivering it.
- Encouraging user adoption in different ways.
Step 4: Extend
This is the final step of the Salesforce implementation and includes all the additional app integration that are widely used in the business organizations.
- Introducing some additional functionality to the system
- Integration of Microsoft Outlook and email and providing tools as templates and dashboards.
- Management of Data Quality
- Leveraging the AppExchange
- It also includes joining the community for better network and connectivity.
Implementing Salesforce with the help of certified Salesforce Partner as KCloud Technologies would be beneficial for your company, be it any small, medium or large enterprise in the lead management, streamlining the business processes, keeping track of the customer timeline and activities, managing contact, and sharing their interest, closing deals fast etc all the other sales and marketing related activities.
It reduces the different number of applications and software installed in your system and saves a lot of manual work and time that can be given to strategy making and planning.
Stay tuned to salesforceupdates.com for more updates.